A dependable individual with strong, proven negotiation, communication, analytical and business development skills. Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and with team members. Strategic thinker with experience covering all aspects of Dealership Management, Commercial and Retail Automotive Finance, Commercial and Retail Automotive Marketing, OEM customer and program development.
Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visual Basic, Outlook, Salesforce, Internet research and programming.
Senior Sales Executive September 2010 to Present
Responsible for the Sale and implementation of Vital Insights leading edge CSI resolution process in Automotive OEMs in the North American market.
– Signing of joint mass-market/luxury German Automotive OEM to 3 year contract for CE and daily tracking for Sales and Service business
Visible Customer LLC
Canadian Sales Manager May 2009 to June 2010
Responsible for the Canadian portfolio of Visible Customer dealership customers. Satisfaction and service use expansion, and growth of customer base. Marketing consultation and development for automotive dealers and dealer goups a major component of the position.
– Initial negotiation of Automotive OEM pilot projects
– Customer management resulting in the retention of numerous accounts
– Local marketing plan design
– Ongoing additional new customer development
– Input for ongoing service development
– Sourcing of Canadian service providers for local service implementation
Lease Manager/General Manager April 2000 to May 2009
Responsible for the day-to-day management of two domestic dealership leasing companies. Manage the remarketing efforts of dealership personnel. Regular dealership management duties.
– Sourcing, implementation and ongoing management of third party suppliers resulting in increased service sales and profit of more than 15% YTD.
– Implemented dealership internet sites and managed development of independent sites for new and used vehicles
– Increased dealership lease retention by over five times
– Contributed in excess of $ 50M in increased profitability annually through leasing companies and Internet Management
– Increased Service sales by over $ 118M per year with introduction and management of new loyalty system
– Conception and implementation of customer segmented Internet sites
Director/Group Product Manager May 1998 to April 2000
Responsible for the marketing, product development, delivery and budget management of all Indirect Retail loan and lease product lines for the domestic bank. Total portfolio of over $3.8 billion including automotive, marine, RV, motorcycle loans and Scotiabank Dealer Value Lease program for automobiles.
Third party vendor management and manufacturer relationship management key responsibilities for product growth and increased opportunity capitalization.
– Negotiated and implemented loan program for import automobile manufacturer generating in excess of $300 million in additional loans per annum
– Successfully exceeded all growth and product profitability targets on a consistent basis
– Managed selection, acquisition and implementation of Retail Loan Adjudication system for national automotive centres
– Negotiated policy changes to continually improve product profitability
Bank of Nova Scotia
Senior Product Manager Oct. 1993 to May 1998
Account Officer (commercial automotive) Apr. 1991 to Oct. 1993
Credit Officer (commercial automotive) Oct. 1990 to Apr. 1991
National Audit Officer (commercial automotive) Sep. 1989 to Oct. 1990
Audit Officer (commercial automotive) Aug. 1987 to Sep. 1989
Adjudication Officer (retail automotive) Apr. 1987 to Aug. 1987
Teller Dec. 1986 to Apr. 1998
University of Toronto
Canadian Marketing Management
Fundamentals of Accounting
Management I and II – Bank of Nova Scotia
Commercial Credit Workshops I & II – Bank of Nova Scotia
Hockey, Golf, Reading and Art